10 Benefits of Frequent Family Dinners:
- Everyone eats healthier meals.
- Kids are less likely to become overweight or obese.
- Kids more likely to stay away from cigarettes.
- They’re less likely to drink alcohol.
- They less likely try marijuana.
- They’re less likely to use illicit drugs.
- Friends not likely abuse prescription drugs.
- School grades will be better.
- You and your kids will talk more.
- You’ll be more likely to hear about a serious problem.
- Kids will feel like you’re proud of them.
- There will be less stress and tension at home
sourced from: Family Dinners are Important, WebMD